Effective Date: January 2020
- In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 1 of Law 6, 2002, on Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, www.losbuzos.com, presents the following information; We are a company belonging to Resort Management, SA, a Stock Company incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Panama, a Stock Company incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Panama and registered on Folio 586580, Commercial Persons Section of the Public Registry of Panama, residing at Los Buzos Resort, Cambutal de Tonosí, Los Santos Province, (hereinafter “LOS BUZOS”, “EMPRESA”, “NOSOTROS”, “NUESTRO” or “NUESTRA”).
- The condition of USER is attributed to any person who accesses this website, who also accepts, from said access and / or use, the Privacy Policies, Terms and Conditions of Services and the Cancellation and Refund Policies. Which may or may not be related to each other and are mandatory.
- Our website www.losbuzos.com confers access to a multitude of information, services and plans belonging to LOS BUZOS or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER is responsible for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a correct and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the publications and services that LOS BUZOS offers through its website, among which we indicate but are not limited to, (a) engaging in illegal activities, or contrary to good faith and order. public; (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology for terrorism or that violates human rights; (c) cause damage to the hardware and software of LOS BUZOS, its suppliers or third parties, infect or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. LOS BUZOS reserves the right to eliminate all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, LOS BUZOS is not and will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- Our website may store personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process a purchase.
- LOS BUZOS will process your personal data collected through www.losbuzos.com with the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through our website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at losbuzos.com
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of LOS BUZOS and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to our privacy compliance officer at the address email@example.com. The fields of said records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or you do not request its elimination and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
- The use of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of LOS BUZOS, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
- The data or personal information will not be communicated to any third party outside LOS BUZOS, except legal obligation.
- LOS BUZOS is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.losbuzos.com and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.losbuzos.com without prior written consent is not allowed.
- The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user will compensate LOS BUZOS for the expenses generated by the imputation of LOS BUZOS in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
- LOS BUZOS may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published. If changes are made, we will send you a revised notice that describes the changes and amendments.
- The relationship between LOS BUZOS and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Panama City.
Law 81 of March 26, 2019, (which will enter into force 2 years after its promulgation March 26, 2021).
Law 45 of October 31, 2007.