All inclusive package – $2250 per person
We offer weeklong (Sunday morning pick-up – Saturday morning return) all-inclusive kayak fishing packages to our lodge here in Panama. Any angler can join one of our group weeks. Check out our availability calendar and book your trip now!
- Lodge room: two to 4 occupants in each room with air conditioning and hot water showers
- Kayak: Hobie Outback Mirage Drive Kayak, Jackson Kayak Coosa FD, Lightning Strike kayak
- 5 full days of guided fishing: we fish every day for 6-8 hours and our guides will help with everything you need help with
- Meals: daily breakfast, packed lunch, snacks and dinner (served daily while at Los Buzos)
- Beverages: unlimited national beer, Gatorade, lemonade and water at lodge
- Transport: private van from Panama City to Los Buzos and back. Sunday morning pickup (10am) and Saturday morning return to the city.
- Wifi: unlimited wifi available at our lodge
Looking for more privacy? Want to visit with your spouse, family or a group of friends? We have several accommodation options available!
Not included in our rate are airfare to Panama, transportation between airport and hotel, room and meals for nights spent in Panama City.
Kayak Fishing Package Details
The standard rate includes a bed in one of our rooms, your fully rigged Hobie or Jackson kayak, 5 fulls days of fishing, food and beverage during your stay at Los Buzos including unlimited national beers and private transport to our lodge and back from Panama City (Hotel Milan). Trips run from Sunday morning departure in the city to the following Friday 7:00 pm estimated arrival back in the city. You will be staying a total of 6 nights in Los Buzos. We fish 5 days (Monday through Friday).
Note: Due to customs clearance, airport transfers and ticketing it is almost impossible to have Saturday arrival and Friday departure flights. It is highly recommended to fly in Friday and fly out Saturday to avoid any chance of missing our shuttle or your return flights. If you try a same day connection, please discuss with us in advance, so we can confirm its feasibility and your options should you miss the shuttle.
Our kayaks include
Our kayaks come equipped with a kage gaff, an Accent paddle, Garmin Striker 4 Fish-finder/GPS, NRS drybag, NRS Chinook OS PFD or Hobie PFD, crate with 3 mounted rod holders, Railblaza Camera Boom (for GoPro) with R-Lock, Tsunami Extra Strong pliers, Never Lost gear leashes, a knife, and 3 Railblaza Starports. For a complete list of our gear and our fleet of kayaks, check out our gear page. We require all our anglers to have a handheld marine VHF radio while out on the water. You can ether bring your own or rent one of ours for $40.
We pack a lunch, snacks and water on your kayak to ensure maximum fishing time every day.
- Rods only rental package (3 rods): $100 per week
- Full gear package (3 rods, reels and line): $250 per week
- Terminal tackle (lures, jigs, etc.): available in our tackle store on site
- Panga mother ship trips: $150 per day p.p.
- Panga only fishing (incl. tackle): $150 per day p.p.
Our Rod only rental package includes two extra heavy Star or DAIWA jigging rods (one conventional, one spinning) and one light Star spinning rod.
The full gear rental package includes the above rods plus an Accurate Fury FX-500 filled with 65# Diamond braid and a 60# High-Catch mono top shot or Penn Spinfisher 6500 loaded with 65# Diamond braid and a Penn Spinfisher 4500 or Diawa BG 4000. For all info head over to our gear page.
Our tackle center stocks poppers, diving plugs and other hardbaits from Yo-Zuri, knife jigs of many sizes, GT ice cream products, cedar plugs, Diamond fluorocarbon leader, Eagle Claw hooks and swivels in sizes recommended and proven in our fishery.
Our trip deposits are non-refundable, therefore we strongly recommend protecting the cost of your trip and other non-refundable travel expenses with travel insurance. Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance allows you to insure all of your expenses and covers all fishing activities. While a Signature Travel Insurance policy can be purchased at any time, purchasing a policy within 20 days of making your initial trip deposit gives you the widest range of policy options. To purchase a policy, click or call +1-617-459-4200.
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy and trip details based on the communications from the Ministry of Health of Panama. The Laws of the Republic of Panama exempt us from full responsibility in the face of acts of force majeure, weather events, and natural disasters.