All inclusive package – $1950 per person*
* ($1750 per angler for our 2019 dates)
We offer weeklong (Saturday morning pick-up – Friday afternoon return) all-inclusive kayak fishing packages to our lodge here in Panama. Any angler can join one of our group weeks. Check out our availability calendar and book your trip now!
- Lodge room: two to six occupants in bunk style housing with airconditioning and hot water showers
- Kayak: Hobie Outback Mirage Drive Kayak, Jackson Kayak Coosa FD, Lightning Strike kayak
- 5 full days of guided fishing: we fish every day for 7-10 hours and our guides will help with everything you need help with
- Meals: daily changing breakfast, packed lunch, snacks and dinner (served daily while at Los Buzos)
- Beverages: unlimited national beer, Gatorade, lemonade and water at lodge
- Transport: private van from Panama City to Los Buzos and back. Saturday morning pickup (10am) and Friday afternoon return to the city.
- Wifi: unlimited wifi available at our lodge
Looking for more privacy? Want to visit with your spouse, family or a group of friends? We have several accommodation options available!
Not included in our rate are airfare to Panama, transportation between airport and hotel, room and meals for nights spent in Panama City.
Kayak Fishing Package Details
The standard rate includes a bunk in one of our bunk style rooms, your fully rigged Hobie or Jackson kayak, 5 fulls days of fishing, food and beverage during your stay at Los Buzos including unlimited national beers and private transport to our lodge and back from Panama City (Hotel Milan). Trips run from Saturday morning departure in the city to the following Friday 7:00 pm estimated arrival back in the city. You will be staying a total of 6 nights in Los Buzos. We fish 5 days (Sunday through Thursday).
Note: Due to customs clearance, airport transfers and ticketing it is almost impossible to have Saturday arrival and Friday departure flights. It is highly recommended to fly in Friday and fly out Saturday to avoid any chance of missing our shuttle or your return flights. If you try a same day connection, please discuss with us in advance, so we can confirm its feasibility and your options should you miss the shuttle.
Our kayaks include
Our kayaks come equipped with a kage gaff, an Accent paddle, Garmin Striker 4 Fish-finder/GPS, NRS drybag, NRS Chinook OS PFD or Hobie inflatable PFD, milk crate with 3 mounted rod holders, Railblaza Camera Boom (for GoPro) with R-Lock, Tsunami Extra Strong pliers, Never Lost gear leashes, a knife, and 3 Railblaza Starports. We recommend you bring your own handheld marine VHF radio to communicate with the guides offshore to ensure your safety or rent one of ours for $40.
We pack a lunch, snacks and water on your kayak to ensure maximum fishing time every day.
- Rods only rental package (3 rods): $100 per week
- Full gear package (3 rods, reels and line): $250 per week
- Terminal tackle (lures, jigs, etc.): available in our tackle store on site
- Panga mother ship trips: $150 per day p.p.
- Panga only fishing (incl. tackle): $150 per day p.p.
- Massage: $50 per hour
- Trail rides: $75 p.p. (1 to 4 hours)
Our Rod only rental package includes two extra heavy Star jigging rods (one conventional, one spinning) and one Wright & McGill spinning rod.
The full gear rental package includes the above rods plus an Accurate Fury FX-500 filled with 65# Diamond braid and a 60# Momoi High-Catch mono top shot, a Shimano 8000 Bait-runner or Penn Spinfisher 6500 loaded with 65# Diamond braid and a Penn Spinfisher 4500 or Diawa BG 4000.
Our tackle center stocks poppers, diving plugs and other hardbaits from Yo-Zuri, knife jigs of many sizes, GT ice cream products, cedar plugs, Diamond fluorocarbon leader, Eagle Claw hooks and swivels in sizes recommended and proven in our fishery.