All inclusive panga fishing package – from $2100 per person
Los Buzos is not only a kayak fishing lodge. In fact, we have several fishing pangas (boats) available to explore our remote coastline and to catch your bucket list fish.
Weekly Group Rates (Saturday AM—Friday PM)
- Lodge room: two to six occupants in bunk rooms with airconditioning and hot water showers
- Panga: We have several pangas available for 2-4 anglers per panga
- Meals: daily changing breakfast, packed lunch, snacks and dinner (served daily while at Los Buzos)
- Beverages: unlimited national beer, Gatorade and water at lodge
- Transport: private van from Panama City to Los Buzos and back. Saturday morning pickup and Friday afternoon return to the city.
- Wifi: unlimited wifi available at our lodge
Airfare to Panama, transportation between airport and hotel, room and meals for nights spent in Panama City.
- Rods only rental package (3 rods): $100 per week
- Full gear package (3 rods, reels and line): $250 per week
- Terminal tackle (lures, jigs, etc.): available in our tackle store on site
- Panga mother ship trips: $150 per day pp
- Panga only fishing (incl. tackle): $150 per day pp
- Massage: $60 per hour
- Trail rides – $75 pp (1 to 4 hours)
Our Rod only rental package includes two extra heavy Star jigging rods (one conventional, one spinning) and one Wright & McGill spinning rod.
The full gear rental package includes the above rods plus an Accurate Fury FX-500 filled with 65# Diamond braid and a 60# Momoi High-Catch mono top shot, a Shimano 8000 Bait-runner or Penn Spinfisher 6500 loaded with 65# Diamond braid and a Penn Spinfisher 4500 or Diawa BG 4000.
Our tackle center stocks poppers, diving plugs and other hardbaits from Yo-Zuri, knife jigs of many sizes, GT ice cream products, cedar plugs, Diamond fluorocarbon leader, Eagle Claw hooks and swivels in sizes recommended and proven in our fishery.
PANGA Fishing Package Details
The standard rate includes a bunk in one of our bunk rooms, your fully rigged Hobie or Jackson kayak, food and beverage during your stay at Los Buzos including unlimited national beers and transport to and from our pick up location in Panama City (Hotel Milan) and Los Buzos. Trips run from Saturday morning departure in the city to the following Friday 7:00 pm estimated arrival back in the city. You will be staying a total of 6 nights in Los Buzos. We fish 5 days (Sunday through Thursday).
Note: Due to customs clearance, airport transfers and ticketing it is almost impossible to have Saturday arrival and Friday departure flights. It is highly recommended to fly in Friday and fly out Saturday to avoid any chance of missing our shuttle or your return flights. If you try a same day connection, please discuss with us in advance, so we can confirm its feasibility and your options should you miss the shuttle.
Our kayaks include:
Our kayaks come equipped with a kage gaff, Garmin Striker 4 Fish-finder/GPS, drybag, milk crate with 3 mounted rod holders, a knife, pliers, GoPro mount and several rod holders. We do require that you bring your own handheld marine radio to communicate with the guides offshore to ensure your safety. We pack a lunch, snacks and water on your kayak to ensure maximum fishing time every day.
How to reserve your spot:
Deposits to reserve a spot are 50% of the trip. The balance will be billed about 30 days prior to your trip. At that time we suggest you include any other activities or extras you want to reserve or we can also add these while you are at Los Buzos. All payments on site are cash or credit card.